Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year’s Resolution

While we were home we realized just how many people have been reading our blog. It made us feel really good to know that so many people were interested and also that it helps so many of our loved ones feel more secure with our new life style. We also found out that a few people that we don’t know personally but are friends of our friends or family have also been interested in following our blog and learning about the Middle East. “Hello new friends, nice to have you reading too.”

We also had a lot of really good conversations with people that made me realize how many misconceptions are out there about Egypt, the Middle East, and Islam that I am very proud to be brining a first hand experience to people. I also know now what type of things you are interested in reading about.

So this year my New Year’s Resolution is to be better about posting more frequently on this blog. However, I have a request. We want to know what you are thinking and who is reading our blog. We’d love some feedback. At the bottom of each post there is a little link that says “comments”, please click that and leave us a comment once in awhile.

2 comments:

Seth and Kristal said...

See, I can leave a comment. Now you try.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Seth, it was great seeing you while you were back. Kristal, I wish we would have been able to all go out to dinner, maybe next time. Seth, thanks again for visiting my class, especially driving hours in all that snow! I really appreciate it!!!!

Genie